Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Troop Email Address


Yes we have our own email address as of today

troop638vicksburg@yahoo.com

I hope this will help the troop in recruiting of new scouts and getting questions asked and answered in a timely fashion!

I hope you will feel free to visit this site as many times as you like and make comments remember it is YOUR site! Comments are welcomed(as long as they are from Scouts, Leaders and their families... NO SPAM COMMENTS PLEASE) and you can get information out by posting it in comment form!

I will be checking the email at least once a week and responding to them or if I can not answer the question or solve the problem I will forward the email to someone who can!

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season and I pray that you all have a new year filled with love and laughter!

Tracye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home