Sunday, October 07, 2007

OVER THE RIVER RUN


When: Saturday October 13, 2007

Time: Be there at 6:30 AM; no later than 7:00 AM

We will be finishing up with this event between
1:30 PM & 2:00 PM

Lunch will be provided.

Where: River Region WEST Campus

1111 N. Frontage Road

What: We will be volunteering with the 19th Annual Over The River Run 5K Race.

WEAR YOUR RED CLASS B UNIFORM TEE SHIRTS!

Be sure to get there early as there will be traffic and parking problems... Once the race begins the frontage road in that area and Iowa Blvd in that area will be closed until the race is finished. Come ready to do whatever the race officals ask you to do.... you could be handing out fruit, drinks, race packets, or water and encouragement... whatever the task... please do it with an upbeat and positive attitude... but bear in mind that some of these walkers/runners are VERY serious about what they do so be respectful of their sport and of them.... I am sure after the race and fun run there will be TONS of garbage all along the race route that will need picking up! But I am sure Ms Sherri will have all the details of what you all are doing ....

I (Ms Tracye) will be there around 6:30-7:00 and will be racing in the walk... so you all BETTER cheer for me when I pass you! I will need it ... I haven't been training like I should and the course is VERY difficult this year (shorter but harder).... so I definitely will need all the encouragement I can get!

See you BRIGHT and EARLY Saturday morning!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home